Wednesday 29 August 2012

....and even more altered goodies!

In an earlier post I mentioned I had joined The Altered Paper's Tag a Month Swap, my tag made for me by Mercedes @ All Things Pretty arrived and it's gorgeous.
The Theme was bathing beauties and I love Mercedes take on the theme, if you look closely there is a crab pinching the girls bottom! 
Her package also included other ephemera, some that I don't think I could ever cut into they're so pretty! 
Thank you Mercedes!
Mercedes creates many beautiful things and I spent ages on her blog looking at all the eye candy.

For those of you who are asking what I do with my tags and ATC's, some are just hanging around the place, some of my ATC collection are in folder sleeves, the kind that sportscards fit into and some are in boxes. They're a good size little project to work on and be creative.

If you're interested in monthly tag swaps just pop over to Tee's blog @ The Altered Paper and if you join in you could win a monthly prize like this one that I received for August. 6"x6" paper pad full of the prettiest papers and some of Tee's handmade goodies.


Thanks Tee!



1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Lovely tag. I think most of us went for an old fashioned bathing belle. My tags are all in a box too. I need to come up with an idea of how to display them as they are all so pretty. Just got my Sept. partner so off to the drawing board. Hugs Mrs A.