Sunday 29 July 2012

Birthday Pressies

Yesterday was a big ceremony to not only celebrate the London Olympics 2012 but my birthday, how special to have fireworks, I'm sure they were just for me.
My lovely Friends in Stitching group pressie was put together by Chookyblue, Chook has done an outstanding job and I'm so glad she decided to part with the bag cause I  love it! Thank-you Chooky.
 
Inside was also a bundle of her cards, some delicious mustard, Chooky's recipe and maltesers and you'd be surprised o hear I haven't eaten them yet, probably because I've also been unwell the last few days. I'm feeling much better now and to top off my birthday I won a giveaway over at Amy's blog!

Now to crafting at my place, it's been going on in dribs and drabs. Recently I purchased some Tim Holtz Distress Markers, these are great, they act a bit like watercolours (must get some decent watercolour paper), here I've used them with some stamped images, I need more practice.
There's some great clips on youtube on how to use them and other Tim Holtz products.I'm off work all this week so I'm sure I can find some time to play some more.
Cheers!!

21 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Jo and pleased to hear you are feeling better! Love all the goodies chooky sent you!!
Lisa

De said...

Gorgeous gifts from Miss Chooky!

Annie said...

Lovely pressies - I'm with you - the bag is outstanding...love it! Hope you had a wonderful day Jo xoxo

Christine M said...

Happy birthday Jo. Of course, those fireworks were especially for you! Some lovely presents there.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you Jo and its great they bought out the fireworks for you,lol,hope you are heaps better now.Love the pressies that chooky sent you and arent her cards just the best..xx

Cathy said...

Wonderful bag and great pressies Jo!! Enjoy your week off!!xx

Vicki said...

Love the bag too and Chooky's cards are just gorgeous! Glad to hear that you are on the mend XX

Elyte said...

Happy Birthday and I am sure that you will enjoy all those lovely gifts.
Enjoy your week.

KaHolly said...

Obviously, you had a happy birthday! Hope you have a 'happy birthday week'! ~karen

Leanne said...

sorry to hear you haven't been well Jo, I hope your birthday was lovely.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad to hear your feeling much better today.......even better you love the gifts.......it was so hard to pack that bag up into the mail........lol.........enjoy the goodies........

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, hope you're feeling better soon xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Happy birthday Jo...love the bag! Hope you're on the mend now!!!!!

Deb R said...

Happy Birthday Jo! Gorgeous pressies from CHookY!! Enjoy your week off.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great week! love your pressies!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Happy belated birthday Jo!! In fact, happy birthday week!! \o/
Love those watercolour-y pens, and your colouring is beautiful...
Hugs
Jenny
xx

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Happy belated bithday Jo!
hugs and JOY
KImberly

Yvonne W said...

Happy Birthday , Jo. Hope that you are feeling better -- enjoy your lovely gifts esp those Maltesers!

Mrs A. said...

Happy belated Birthday. Great goodies that you received. I have just invested in eight of those new pens and water colour paper so will be having a go myself. Your try outs are perfect. Hugs mrs a.

Margaret said...

Glad your feeling better and Happy Birthday

Amy said...

Great colouring! I have been messing around with Distress Markers too. They are fun.

Amy
www.stampinstuff.com.au/blog