Wednesday 9 June 2010

Goodies, goody , goody, yum, yum!

Look what I received in yesterday's mail! Gotta love a postie that brings this to your door!
The gawjus Kellie, from Don't Look Now sent me this wonderful prize! A kit to make her "Wish You Were Here" cushion. I read all the instructions last night but I'll have to do this after my little trip away.
Thank-you Kellie, it's an awesome prize! I'm working on people to get you down here to Tassie for a workshop, we'd have no problems filling a class!

8 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Lucky you. Love Kellie's things. Wish I could come and do a class with you in Tassie

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

hmmm lucky lucky you, enjoy your trip away! I amsure you will have lots of fun!!!

Elyte said...

When will your luck ever run out? You must be the luckiest blog winner I have ever seen! Your "To Do" list must be getting longer as we write.
Have been using your little bag quite a bit lately, I still love it.

Roseanne said...

Lucky you!! You Have won some good giveaways this year. I wish I had your winning streak. Good on you.

RG said...

Oh yes Yum!!
Enjoy Jo.. I know it will be beautiful when you're finished.

Wish I could come and see you at Rosehill... we'll be away over the long weekend. Have a blast!!

Ange Moore said...

Lucky ducky! I'd be up for a class with Kellie if she came to Hobart (or probably anywhere in Tassie!).

wonderwoman said...

how exciting!!! I just love her patterns. Lucky you!

xx

Unknown said...

Congrats on Your Gorgeous Win..I Love Kellie's Projects also...
cheers