Saturday 1 May 2010

Just to show you I do work!

Apart from winning a few prizes these last few weeks I have been working hard. I've been doing a litle stitching for Helen, here's some sneak peaks....
Helen did the design and colouring, I've added the stitching for her as she's rather busy preparing for her trip to Spring Market.
I've also joined Cath's Raggedy Needleturn Applique Club and I've made a good start on our first project plus I've been making up a few samples for my friends at The Quilted Crow.
Speaking of The Quilted Crow if you're going to AQC do stop by their stand and say hello!
Work on my Gardener's Journal is also slowly progressing but I hope to hape next next block finished by the end of the month so I can keep up with the Stitch-a-long group!
We're expecting a bit of rain tomorrow, perfect stitching weather.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

oww Jo those look good.

Believe it or not my poor little finger looks like a stitchers finger already - shows how little I have done in a while! Been woring on the Gails Christmas BOM quilt (still I know) and sewing up all the goodness for the markets!

Elyte said...

Glad to see that winning hasn't distracted you from stitching. Lovely work as always.

Kris said...

Never doubted you work Jo! You always seem busy, and lucky!!!

wonderwoman said...

your stitching looks lovely Jo!
xx

Pauline said...

Hi Jo.
how DO you do it? how do you fit so much into your day...lol
love the stitchery..it looks great..
Have a great day
cheers

Sue-Anne said...

Your stitchery looks lovely Jo. i visited the Quilted Crow girls on Friday. It is one of my favourite stalls. We all spent lots of money there and I wish there wasn't an ocean separating us from their shop!

Susan In Texas said...

That is really pretty! With your output I've always known you were hard-working!

Happy stitching,
Susan

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your new project Jo..

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Jo, you need to buy a Lotto ticket - you are the luckiest person I know! All those giveaway prizes lately have been gorgeous!
Lovely stitching you're doing for Helen, too. :-)

Roseanne said...

Boy You are very busy at the moment trying to fit all you project in. Keep up the good work

Seams Sew Together said...

Jo, your work is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Jo it looks so lovely !

frazzledsugarplummum said...

Beautiful projects.