Tuesday 4 August 2009

Xmas Advent Swap 2009

Some of my blogging friends know that I'm co -hosting a Xmas Advent Swap with Fiona well I spent most of last night emailing out my groups swap partners. I'll be putting a list on my sidebar of those participating that I'll be hosting. Fiona and I will be posting to the Advent Swap blog with ideas and I suggest all taking part in the swap to follow the advent swap blog so you can keep up with what's happening in the swap.
To everyone taking part, have fun!

5 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Thanks Jo...I appreciate all the work you gals have put into this...I have emailed my partner to introduce myself...must admit I'm a bit nervous though....Thanks to you and Fiona for hosting this...Dzintra♥x

Isabella said...

I have also emailed my partner allthough she beat me to it. thanks for all your hard work Jo

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks for your work I got an email from Fiona last night.........

Unknown said...

Yes Jo thanks for this , it's going to be great fun !

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi Jo!

Gosh, sounds like you've been busy! I think Santa has you on the "nice" list this year! he he he...

Not that you were on the naughty list last year, I'm sure!

Hugs! Vikki xo