Wednesday 10 December 2008

More of Xmas Past

Just want to show you my two favourite christmas decorations, firstly is this reindeer I made, he's a cutie...

and this lovely xmas wreath made by my DS when he was in Grade 1I've kept all his ornaments he's made over the years and proudly display them each year.

I'd also like to apologise to those of you who have left comments and I've not yet replied, life is a bit hectic at the moment, I've been lurking around the blogs when I can squeeze it in.

I'll be offline next week and I'm sure I'll have alot of posts to catch up on when I'm back and hopefully I can find sometime to leave comments and reply to them too.

Bye for Now!

11 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Love your little reindeer, Jo! Have a nice week(O:

Stina Blomgren said...

Ohhh...love your little reindeer...sooo cute :o)

Cathy said...

Ohhh..I have made those with previous classes. Great way to use all your scrappy fabric!! Are you going on a "trip" or are you just having a week off Blogging?? Cathy

Jodie said...

Love the reindeer jo, don't worry about the replying , everyone is a bit crazy at the moment.

RG said...

All of your 'stuff' is lovely Jo :o)
I love your reindeer too and your son's wreath...very neat!!
have a great day,
Robyn xx

SewAmy said...

you have a wonderful week Jo.

Kathryn said...

The reindeer is sweet, so is the wreath. I don't throw away those precious handmade items either.
Kathryn

DAWNIE said...

Just thought Id fill in a comment to add to your already huge "inbox". Hope you have a great time being offline for a few days - enjoy. Life is crazy at the moment for all and I am sure there are lots of sleighs still being loaded with last minute things to reach people in time for the festive season!!!!Who knows one could even come via your way. p.s. you reindeer is cute.

wonderwoman said...

your little reindeer is sooo cute and the wreath is charming - its lovely to put up the things our children make , always bring back happy memories.

xxx

Sarah said...

Congrats Jo on your 'wins'!! I have yet to put my decorations up..... lol!! Been very busy here myself!! Love yours - thanx for sharing
x Sarah

Julie said...

I have been really busy too. It's that time of year!! I am taking a break from wrapping gifts to go under the tree now. Oh well, back to the dungeon.
Love your reindeer and the wreath was obviously made by a very talented young man.