Monday 6 October 2008

Postcard from Tassie

Here's a postcard for Sarah from Quilt Fabric Delights, this is what she'd see if she delivered a PinCushion BOM to my place. My office has the best view...



Then we'd vist Cadbury Chocolate Factory to get our fill of chocolate, just 5 minutes down the road...yyyuuummmo!

(My son and his friend being silly putting the hair nets over their faces)

Then off to Richmond to see a Tassie Devil .... and over the Richmond bridge, built by convicts....

Then we'd end the trip with a bit of camping and fossicking for sapphires, my other favourite past time. I love sitting around the campfire at night when there's not a cloud in the sky, trillions of stars and watching for satellites flying by. Most times we have the campsite to ourself!

Ooh and if you don't like camping there's a hotel 15 minutes down the road!!

13 comments:

Jodie said...

What a great view!!!!(and chocolate)

Unknown said...

Nice pics Jo...I am jealous that you live so close to Cadburys...if I moved there I would have to get a JOB in there I would be in Heaven.
cheers
maree

julia said...

Hi Jo - I want to visit you - and the Cadbury Chocolate Factory ;o)
You're very lucky to live in such a beautiful place...
Hugs, Julia

trash said...

If you set up the camp, I'll go back CK in down the road at the hotel.

It has been nearly 12 years since we went to the Cadbury factory.

Kris said...

Lovely postcard! You live in a beautiful place .

maria said...

Great pics, I love to see where other people live. I must be nosy!

Locket Pocket said...

Sounds fab! I'm very envious! Lucy x

wonderwoman said...

what lovely pics - and sooo near to chocolate - heaven!

xx

Julie said...

What a great post. I feel like I have been by for a visit. Love that view!

Carin said...

I don't think you would have gotten me out of the Cadbury factory. LOL!

Cathy said...

Lovely post...makes me want to head south!! Cathy

RG said...

Wow!!
I wanna do that tour!! Looks great!!
Thanks for popping by my blog...have fun with the rose...I tried another one and it took me longer...ha ha, but still turned out...Yippee!!
The fabric is wonderful isn't it.
Hope you can find some.
Let me know if you have trouble and I'll see if I can find some more info...actually the designer should be on the charm pack.
Have fun :o)
Robyn xx

DAWNIE said...

Now that is an awesome view.
And to think that you are within "wiffing" distance of that famous and great Cadbury Factory and that great chocolaty smell. Just as well you didnt mention the Salamanca markets - best you organise a "bloggers" workshop!!!