Thursday 25 September 2008

Punchneedle Tool Holder

Remember those valdani threads I showed in the previous post, well I've used them to create this great punchneedle tool holder a design by Annie Downs.

I usually use DMC Pearl 8's for punchneedle but I love the effect the variagations produce, here's a close up.

Photo doesn't do them any justice, they look much better in real life!

Well I'm off this computer now, need to focus back on my Angel's Story Quilt, 30th September deadline is looming for the quilt top to be finished.

10 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Your punch needle work looks great. I have never tried to do one of those. Maybe one day.

Kez xxxxxxx

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH Jo - that was super quick!

wonderwoman said...

that looks really lovely, and my you do work quickly!!

x

Amanda said...

I've never done any punch needle work - it's on the list - but this looks great.

Christine said...

Wow Jo, that was quick and it looks fantastic.

quilterpolly said...

we need to call you Speedy Gonzalez. I love your punch needle. It looks great with the variegated thread:)

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh I just love this... have never tried...but it sure look like a lot of fun...Yes...it does... :o) And it looks fantastic too...!!!
And yepp.. better start stitching on those Angels... ;o)

Julie said...

Wow! That was fast. So cute.

DAWNIE said...

Oh you just amaze me girl. This is lovely - love the varigated look. How many minutes sleep have you had this week??

RG said...

Gosh Jo, it's fabulous!!
I really wanna touch that :c)